Friday, May 11, 2007

I Found My Feet


Well, I am a week older now and growing more every day. I found out how to wash my paws and I'm working on how to wash my tummy. My eyes are starting to focus on things and I like playing with fingers and chewing on them. You can watch me do this in these new videos of me. The Big Cat that allready lives here dosn't like me much... she hisses at me and looks generally upset that I am in her house. I think she will end up being my friend later but she's never shared her house with another kitty before.

I really like crawling under everybody's shirts to fall asleep. But sometimes I just fall asleep curled up in a towel in their laps. Then they move and wake me up and I let them know that I don't like that very much, thank you. There are some new pictures of me where you can see just how much I've grown.

Oh yeah, I also purr really loud now when everybody holds me and feeds me.

No comments: